I find myself 12 days past the 30-day challenge with no intention of quitting the 10 minutes per day. Actually, I'm trying to figure out how to get another 10 minutes in during another part of the day... potentially at lunch time.
Before I began working for Dr. John, I had been a stay-at-home mom who suffered from depression. This was "B.C." (before chiropractic) and I followed the doctor's orders which were to take an anti-depressant. After several years on the drug and not really feeling like it was helping the issues, I worked to get off of the medication. I had heard that exercise is as effective if not better for treating depression but had never tried it until Dr. John challenged me to the 10-minutes per day amount.
After 42 days I can say firmly that I believe exercise is absolutely better than medication for most depression. I feel great! I have a much more positive attitude, I am able to handle emotional situations with more of a level head. I am also more energetic.
I encourage you all to give it a try. I know you can find 10 minutes per day! See how you feel!
No comments:
Post a Comment