Have you ever noticed when you feel crappy, that your mood goes out the window as well? My favorite part about being in the health service industry is that as I allow a person to improve their health, their spirit changes, and they begin to enjoy life once more. One of my newer patients has been coming in for the last few weeks and she has a very meek and timid personality. I thought that was who this person was. However, when she started to improve the function of the lower back and pelvis, she began to walk into the office with a great big smile. She began to joke around with the staff, and best of all, she stands taller and has more enthusiasm for life.
I guess that is why I called my practice Life Chiropractic. Because when you're not feeling well, you simply can't Live Well.
She ended her last appointment with, "I'm glad you are younger than me, so I can come to you until I die." Which now will be a very long time.
I love my Job!
Dr. John
No comments:
Post a Comment